Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
By placing an Order and purchasing goods from OEMWheelsPlus.com and it's eBay site, you enter into a legally binding agreement with us on the following Conditions. You should read and understand these Conditions because they affect your rights and liabilities. All purchases by Buyer from OEM Wheels Plus (hereafter “Seller”) and sales or service by Seller to Buyer shall be governed by these Standard Terms and Conditions (hereafter Agreement). An order is accepted only under the terms of this Agreement. Buyers acceptance of goods shipped or services provided by Seller pursuant hereto shall be deemed acceptance of the terms of this Agreement. Verbal representations, unless contained herein shall not be enforceable under this Agreement.
1. Terms of payment - Upon providing us with details of the Payment Card and submitting the Order you :
1.1 confirm and undertake that the information contained within the Order is true and accurate and that you are duly authorized to use the Payment Card; and
1.2 authorize us to deduct from the Payment Card account the full price of the Goods and all other payments which may become due to us under the Contract.
1.3 If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Order or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
1.4 Where Goods are returned by you in accordance with your rights under the provisions of Clause 9, we shall credit the Payment Card with the appropriate amount less shipping and handling.
1.5 We will not pass your personal information on to any third party without your permission. Unless solely due to our negligence we cannot be held liable for any losses you may suffer. If in any event your payment card is used fraudulently you are entitled to cancel the payment and be reimbursed by the card issuer without being charged for the loss.
1.6 Taxes. Prices are exclusive of all federal, state, municipal or other government excise, custom duties, sales, use, occupational or like taxes in force; and any such taxes shall be assumed and paid for Buyer. Since we only have offices in California and do not market directly in any other State, only California sales tax is applicable. In order for California purchasers to exempt a sale from sales or use tax liability, Buyer will supply a Certificate of Exemption or similar document to Seller at the time order placement and before shipment.
2. Price of the goods
2.1 The price of the Goods shall be the price set out on the relevant page of this site. We reserve the right to change the prices set out on this site provided that if we accept an order from you the price for the goods will be the price set out in the relevant range at the time the order is placed.
2.2 If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your Order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail/in writing that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will, of course, have the option of cancelling the order.
2.3 The price of the Goods does include insured postage or packaging. The price of shipping & handling is included in the price quoted. Any returns will be less shipping and handling deducted from the price up to $150. Wheels and Tires packages are up to $350.
2.4 The price of the wheels does not include caps and emblems. Caps and emblems are included free of charge with the purchase of the wheels. There are NO warranty on caps or emblems. Please see section: Warranty
2.5 The total price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax.
Telephone Orders: For the fastest possible service, it’s best to order online, but please feel free to call in your order as well. Call us 714.868.6636
Our commitment is to provide you with the fastest possible order processing and shipping. With our commitment to quick processing and shipping, our policy is that all cancellations must be made before we ship. Cancellation made after the item(s) shipped will be charged original shipping and intercept freight charge.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order, Certified Check. We also accept ATM cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo. Bank Wire or Bank Direct Teller Deposit. Need to use more than one Credit Card? No Problem. We will happily split the bill between more than one credit card; just give us a call at 714.868.6636 with all your payment information ready.
After ordering, you will receive an automatically generated email confirmation, which also acts as your receipt. All your order details and confirmation through eBay will be on your "My eBay" page.
Pricing & Promotions
At OEMWheelsPlus.com, we strive to provide only the most up-to-date pricing and availability. However, sometimes there are instances beyond our control that can distort these numbers. In the event that a pricing error occurs, we reserve the right to suspend sales of these products until the correct information is established. We appreciate your understanding and would like to thank you for your patience as these errors are resolved. "Clearance", "Close Out", and "Special Purchase" offers are limited to stock on hand. When we offer clearance merchandise, as you might expect, we often experience a high volume of orders. When that happens, our real-time inventory system sometimes is not able to keep up with demand, and we may have to cancel certain orders after they are accepted. We apologize for any inconvenience should this occur with your order. Thank you again for choosing OEM Wheels Plus for your on-line wheels and tires needs.
Shipping & Delivery
We primarily ship via FedEx or UPS and we ship FAST and FREE to the lower 48 states through our website. On eBay, all shipping terms and pricing is listed on the ad. We provide same day shipping on all in-stock products, so you'll receive your merchandise as quickly as possible. If you need to get your package a little faster we also offer different Expedited services at an extra charge. For international shipping costs, please email or call for a quote. All purchase transactions must ship to the billing address only. If you need to ship to an alternative address, it must be approved by PayPal or your credit card. Shipping to PR, Hawaii and Alaska, Extra Shipping Charges will apply.
Orders shipping to PR, Alaska or Hawaii can be shipped via Standard Ground or Trucking Freight Services. Orders can be paid by Bank Wire, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover (all credit cards must be U.S. bank issued), Western Union and Postal Money Orders.
Canada (Must get Shipping Quote) For our neighbors to the north, we ship FedEx or UPS Standard Service (five to seven days), Expedited (three day) . We can accept Bank Wire, MasterCard, Visa, Western Union or Postal Money Order for payment. Processing Fees may apply.
International International orders are shipped via FedEx or UPS Expedited (3 to 4 days) or our many providers of air freight services. We can also use a freight forwarder of your choice. Accepted payment methods for international orders are Bank Wire Transfer Only!
Privacy & Security
The collected information consists of the following:
1.The IP address from which you access the website; 2.The type of browser and operating system you use to access our site; 3.The date and time you access our site; 4.The pages you visit; and 5.The addresses of pages from where you followed a link to our site. We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors and to better understand how and when our site is used. We do not (and will not allow any third party to) track or collect personally identifiable information or associate gathered data with any personally identifying information from other sources.
By using OEMWheelsPlus.com website, you consent to the collection of this data in the manner and for the purpose described above. You may turn off your Cookies by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to learn how to turn your Cookies off. Cookies do not reveal personal information and if you turn off your "Cookies" you may find your enjoyment of the Internet, and our site, to be reduced or impaired. Naturally, should you purchase a service or product from us; we will require sufficient information from you so that we can complete the transaction. Such information could include a credit card number and related account and billing information, invoice related information, and other data required for processing the order. We may also update such data should you grant us permission to bill you or your credit card for recurring charges, such as monthly or other types of periodic payments. All information of this nature is maintained by us in a secure database and transmitted across the Internet from you to us using secured transmission encryption. We will not share this information with any third person or entity.
Receiving your Order
Checking Your Shipment For Accuracy As soon as you receive your shipment, be sure to check it for accuracy. If there are any issues, please call us at 714.868.6636 and explain the problem to one of our sales agents.
Q. I Only Received One (1) Of My Packages?
A. Track your packages with the tracking number. Packages are shipped in a Lot. Call us or the shipping company for details.
Q. Where's my caps and emblem?
A. Don't panic, look in the boxes. We triple check our packages before we ship them out. Make sure you search the boxes. Look for the affixed stickers directing you to them.
Q. I Placed An Order, But I Didn't Receive It. What Do I Do Now?
A. Please call our us at 714.868.6636 and we will be happy to track it for you.
Q. What Happens If My Order Arrives Damaged?
A. Alert the shipping company that the package was delivered damaged and then contact us immediately. Call us at 714.868.6636 and explain the problem to one of our sales agents. They will make every effort to resolve any trouble you may have. Do not put any damaged product on your vehicle for any reason. Putting damaged product on your vehicle is not only unsafe, it also voids any responsibility the freight company may have for the damage. A freight company can easily say the damage happened while the product was on the vehicle; disproving that claim is nearly impossible.
Q. What If I Received The Wrong Product In My Shipment?
A. You must contact us immediately. This seldom happens, but due to the nature of this problem, it is necessary to call us and explain the situation to one of our sales agents. They will make every effort to resolve any trouble you may have. They will send the freight company back to pick up the merchandise (this is not same-day). You must package the product properly to avoid damage during return shipment to us. If you cannot utilize the packing material used during the original shipment, call us and we will supply packing material free of charge. Any and all product must be returned to us undamaged. We cannot give credit on product damaged due to negligence in packaging.
Q. I Didn't Receive an Order Confirmation. What should I do?
A. Please contact us. If you have not received your order confirmation within two days of your order, please let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 714.868.6636. We will make every effort to respond within one business day regarding the status of your order.
Our lifetime structural warranty covers all wheels with factory imperfections only. Any damages, bends or cracks due to hitting a pothole, curb or any other method is not covered. All warranty must be submitted with an "expert" opinion from your wheel/tire shop stating that the wheels cracked by itself without damage done by the user. All finish warranty is valid within 1 year from the date of purchase and is only valid within normal use in fair weather conditions. Finish warranty is not valid on any wheel that are used in a salt and snow environment. Caps or Emblems does NOT have ANY Warranty and are AS IS, included free with wheels as "extras".
Warranty Detail and Claim Process:
OEM Wheels Plus warrants the original purchaser a lifetime warranty that the wheel will be free from defects, structural, material and workmanship under normal and intended use. OEM Wheels Plus warrants against deterioration of the surface finish for 1 year from the original time of purchase; provided however such warranty covers only peeling and separation of tile chrome from tile wheel. The warranty does not cover surface rust. Furthermore, pitting and peeling on the backside of a wheel is not covered under this warranty.
OUT-OF-ROUND claims should be established by your installer with a run-out test. This should be done before tires are mounted. Most out of round claims are due to shipping damage. We must file a claim with the shipping carrier before 14 days from the time of delivery. Any claim after 14 days from delivery will not be valid.
OUT-OF-BALANCE claims are only accepted for warranty replacement within tile first 30 days of use; provided, however, there is no evidence of damage or distortion to the wheels including but not limited to those caused by impact. A set of four (4) wheels for the same vehicle purchased will not be accepted for out-of-round or out-of-balance claims. Wheels different from the original wheels supplied by the car manufacturer may alter vehicle handling. It is the original purchaser's responsibility to ensure that vehicle safety and performance are not adversely affected by wheel choice.
This Warranty is not Applicable if:
1. Wheels are used under winter snow condition. This is due to sand, salt, deicer, and other materials used in some regions where snow and ice are present. Note: Chrome finish wheels needs to be removed from the vehicle BEFORE the winter snow season begins. Any salt contact will result in immediate damage to chrome wheels.
2. Wheels have been subjected to salt and other corrosive elements, and/or have been improperly maintained.
3. Damage occurred due to failure to follow the installation instructions in the Owner's Manual, or if the wheel is used in conjunction with any hardware, adapters, etc .. other than those supplied by OEM Wheels Plus.
4. Corrosion or damage occurred due to negligence, misuse, harsh car washes, or improper maintenance.
5. Damage or structural failure occurred as a result of any repairs, modifications, and/or changes made to the wheels by anyone other than OEM Wheels Plus.
6. Damage or structural failure occurred as a result of improper installation of wheel and tire mounting, demounting, or rotation.
7. Damage or structural failure occurred as a result of an accident, pot holes, contact with curbs or objects, or abnormal road conditions.
8. Damage or structural failure occurred as a result of an under inflated tire.
9. Damage or structure failure occurred as a result of racing applications or modified suspension components installed by original purchaser.
10. Warranty claim presented by other than the original purchaser. You must present a copy of your original proof of purchase to make a claim. This warranty not transferable or assignable.
11. Wheels transferred to another vehicle than the one upon which they were originally mounted, if that transfer results in an improper application or damage to the wheels.
Owner's Obligations and Making a Claim:
1. Wheels must be properly mounted with correct lug nuts/bolts used and torque to manufacturer's recommendations. Tire pressure and lug nuts/bolts torque must be always maintained to the recommended specifications.
2. All warranty claims must be presented to OEM Wheels Plus directly. Please email your claim concerns with pictures. Once reviewed, we will open a support ticket with further instructions to send in the questioned wheel products for evaluation. Pictures alone will NOT be sufficient for the claim and will result in continued disputes. All claims must be physically inspected by our warranty staff at our facility. We have the tools and expertise to make the final judgment.
3. Owner must pay for any and all costs for tire mounting, balancing, packaging, shipping costs and/or other service charges and applicable taxes for remounting the wheels if replaced under this manufacturer warranty.
IMPORTANT: All warranty returns are reviewed by OEM Wheels Plus's quality control department. OEM Wheels Plus's sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace the wheel products at OEM Wheels Plus's sole discretion. If returned wheel products are found not to fall within this warranty coverage guidelines by OEM Wheels Plus, the wheel product will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the sender's expense
Returns & Replacements
OEM Wheels Plus wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not pleased with the merchandise that you received, or you have simply changed your mind, we will provide you with a refund within 30 days of the date of purchase. Any exceptions for returns past 30 days will be charged a 20% restocking fee. All Wheels must be NEW and in Original Packaging, MUST NOT BE MOUNTED to Tires or Vehicle. All mounted wheels are deemed used. Used wheels are not returnable. You Must Call to Make Arrangements for Return 714.868.6636. NO Returns will be accepted without return authorization.
Please take a few minutes to read the following guidelines and instructions to make sure this is processed correctly.
- The name the merchandise was purchased under must be written clearly on the Package/Label.
- Tires must NOT be driven on (used).
- Wheels must NOT have been driven on or mounted on the vehicle (used).
- All merchandise must be properly packaged. Packing materials are available upon request. Extra shipping charge may apply.
- Please do not ship via the U.S. Postal Service. For your protection, it is recommended that the merchandise be insured during shipping. Please make sure the return address is clearly written on the package and the label.
- Secure any loose materials such as center caps, lug nuts/bolts and valve stems in a separate package.
- Wheels must have a foam sheet pad protecting the face of the wheel from any cardboard chafing.
- If returning two wheels in one box, please place a piece of cardboard between the wheels. Any Styrofoam packing material received with the shipment must be reused in the same way. Please remove any staples that may damage product during shipping. If the wheel box was damaged during shipping, please request new packing material. Each package must be clearly labeled with OEM Wheels Plus's address as well as your address.
- In the case of returning a tire/wheel package, please use a high strength tape in place of nylon bands. Original Packaging Consists Of: Three cardboard layers (two for the face of the wheel and one for the back side of the wheel). Foam layers to protect the face of the wheel from cardboard chafing. Padded envelope containing caps and stickers.
- Tires Credit less all freight charges up to $200 is in effect from our free shipping. Note - Tires must not be mounted or driven on (used).
- Wheels Credit less all freight charges up to $200 is in effect from our free shipping. Note - Wheels must not be driven on (used) and include all original packing box.
- Tire/Wheel Packages Credit less all freight charges up to $600 is in effect from our free shipping and $40.00 for dismounting and cleaning. 15% Restocking Fee for the Tires.
- Full Credit Will be Issued if Any of the Following Conditions are Met: The wrong merchandise is shipped. The merchandise is damaged during shipping.
- Full Credit Will NOT be Issued Due to Improper Packaging Note - The packages are not treated gently during shipment and without the proper packaging, the products can become damaged. It is the customers responsibility to make sure the wheels and tires are protected. Under no circumstance will OEM Wheels Plus accept a return of product that is damaged due to the negligence of the customer. Remember, the products are still your property until OEM Wheels Plus receives them back. FedEx and UPS Insurance does not cover damage due to improperly packaged wheels.Disputes Illegal proceedings are commenced to resolve a dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all of its costs, attorney fees, and expert witness fees, including any costs or attorney fees in connection with any appeals.
Limitation of Liability
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES OEMWHEELSPLUS.COM 'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. OEMWHEELSPLUS.COM SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. OEMWHEELSPLUS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT OEMWHEELSPLUS.COM HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the sales transaction between OEMWheelsPlus.com and Customer shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. Specifically, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. OEMWheelsplus.com and Customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the State Courts of the State of California, Orange County, to resolve any dispute between them related hereto, and the parities waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. Finally, the Customer also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against OEMWheelsPlus.com that is more than ONE year after the date of the applicable invoice.